FIREX FIRE BLANKET
Washable, lightweight woven emergency FIREX FIRE BLANKETS are designed to prevent fire accidents and damage. Flash fires, sparks and flying particles can be easily extinguished from office equipment, kitchen stoves, car engines, welding machinery and other small fires.
This blanket can also be used as a fire shield when exiting a burning building. FIREX FIRE BLANKETS need no assembly or instructions to operate. Easy to use in the office, in the field, or in the home.
- Easy to use
- Resist 1100 degrees F continuous heat and 3200 degrees F intermittent heat
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly
- Does not conduct electricity
- Does not retain heat, can be handled within seconds after use
- Always ready to use. No costly servicing, refilling, etc.
- Store in car, office, plant, kitchen, garage, camper, businesses, etc.
After use wash in mild soap. Grommets are sewn on the storage bag so that the blanket can be hung within easy reach.
- Kitchen fires
- Car engine fires
- Out of control barbecues
- Garage fires
- Small engine fires
- Gasoline fires
- Cover yourself with the blanket while performing the stop, drop, and roll procedure or while running from a burning building.
- Makes an excellent smothering tool for fighting small grass fires
- Remove burning items from oven or stove by wrapping your hands with blanket.
- Use as a heat shield to allow access to fire with a fire extinguisher
- Wrap valuables in blanket while escaping from the fire.
- Take on trips in the event of hotel fires
- Blanket provides ground cloth for emergency cases where victim can not be moved
- Blanket creates a thermal barrier in cold water
Mil Spec C 20079 - H * Type 1 * Class 3
NFPA - 701
Mil Spec - I-24244